0 item(s)
Sales: +44 208 789 7755 (Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm)

OpenWheeler

A PlayStation 3®, XBOX 360®, Wii® & PC-Compatible Racing Game Seat

A PlayStation 3®, XBOX 360®, Wii® & PC-Compatible
Racing Game Seat

OpenWheeler was built for the sake of the driver, not with any specific gaming console or device in mind. No matter what gaming solution is being used - an XBOX 360®, a PlayStation 3® (or an earlier version), a Wii®, a PC or a Mac, OpenWheeler will do the job it was meant to do - to bring the driver as close as possible to the exciting world of racing cars.

The driver's experience is all that matters. That's where OpenWheeler can really help. It can help the driver take a proper seat. Like in a real racing car. The presence of strong shoulder, back and leg support is what makes the difference. OpenWheeler will help you rediscover the true magic of your favorite car driving games. Last, but not least, OpenWheeler will strongly improve your driving skills.

 
 

Most Steering Wheels
Are Supported

Once you've confirmed that your gaming platform (PlayStation 3®, XBOX 360®, Wii®, Mac, PC, etc.) can work with the OpenWheeler racing seat, you have to check whether the situation with your racing wheel is similar. The good news is that OpenWheeler is compatible with 99% of all steering wheels. There is a very low chance that your wheel won't be compatible - about 1%. Only one-piece wheel models (where the wheel and the pedals share one and the same platform) are not supported.

If you own a steering wheel whose gearshift unit is not attached to the wheel base (the Logitech G27, for instance), you will need the OpenWheeler+ racing seat, which features a gearshift mount by default. Don't have a steering wheel yet? Purchase a Thrustmaster or a Logitech wheel from our website!


Most Steering Wheels Are Supported
 
 

The OpenWheeler Seat with the Ferrari 458 Italia Wheel
£350.00
£340.00

The OpenWheeler Seat
with the Ferrari 458 Italia Wheel

If you need an Xbox racing wheel and a gaming seat, consider buying the Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 Italia wheel together with the OpenWheeler racing game seat. This bundle costs £340.00 (incl. 20% VAT) and will save you £10.00. If purchased separately via OpenWheeler.co.uk, the two items would cost you £350.00.

The Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 Italia wheel is Xbox 360 and PC-compatible. The 28-cm-wide F458 Italia wheel is a replica of the wheel inside the Ferrari 458 Italia supercar and comes with a pedal set, which consists of a gas pedal, a brake pedal and a footrest. The F458 Italia wheel features an Xbox Guide button, a Manettino dial, an 8-direction D-pad, 8 action buttons, as well as 2 metal paddle shifters, which rotate when you turn the wheel.

 
 

Ferrari F430 Force Feedback
Racing Game Wheel

The Ferrari F430 Force Feedback racing wheel represents Thrustmaster's answer to Logitech's Driving Force GT wheel. Both of them offer powerful force feedback effects and fall under more or less the same price category with the F430 wheel being slightly cheaper than its famous predecessor, albeit in the same league performance-wise.

Thrustmaster's 28-centimeter-wide, rubber-covered F430 Force Feedback wheel is compatible with landmark video game franchises such as Gran Turismo, Formula One, Need For Speed and DiRT. It is equipped with 10 action buttons, an 8-direction D-pad, a 5-position Manettino switch, as well as with two wheel-mounted sequential gear shift levers.

Ferrari F430 Force Feedback Racing Game Wheel
£420.00
£400.00
 
 
The OpenWheeler Seat with the Driving Force GT Wheel
£380.00
£360.00

The OpenWheeler Seat
with the Driving Force GT Wheel

If you need a PlayStation 3® steering wheel and a gaming seat, why don't you explore the following bundle: the Logitech Driving Force GT + the OpenWheeler racing seat. This bundle is offered at £360.00 (incl. 20% VAT) and will save you £20.00. If you purchase these items separately via OpenWheeler.co.uk, their total price would be £380.00.

The force feedback effects offered by the 28-cm-wide Driving Force GT wheel are super realistic. The wheel supports a 900-degree rotation (2.5 turns lock to lock), which guarantees that it won't break as a consequence of too much rewinding. The Force GT wheel features 14 buttons, among them the standard Start, PS and Select PlayStation controller buttons, a hat switch and a red knob offering 24 positions. You can up- and downshift using the sequential bump-shifter or via the paddle shifters placed on the wheel's back. The pedal set includes well-distanced throttle and brake pedals.

 
 

The OpenWheeler Seat
with the Thrustmaster T500 RS Wheel

If you are looking for a top-of-the-line PlayStation racing game wheel (featuring all PlayStation 3® game controller action buttons and offering 1080 degrees of wheel rotation) and a gaming seat, consider ordering the Thrustmaster T500 RS/OpenWheeler gaming seat combo. This bundle costs £620.00 (incl. 20% VAT) and will save you £30.00. If purchased separately via OpenWheeler.co.uk, the two items would cost you £650.00.

The 16-bit-resolution T500 RS wheel guarantees a true-to-life racing simulation experience, thanks to the integrated force feedback mechanism. The detachable, 30-cm-wide Thrustmaster T500 RS wheel allows for future upgrades and comes with a pedal set, which consists of adjustable gas, brake and clutch pedals and a non-slip metal footrest.

The OpenWheeler Seat with the Thrustmaster T500 RS Wheel
£650.00
£620.00
 
 
The OpenWheeler Seat with the T500 RS Wheel & the Ferrari F1 Wheel
£760.00
£720.00

The OpenWheeler Seat
with the T500 RS Wheel & the Ferrari F1 Wheel

There is a special bundle for all Formula 1® fans who are searching for a PlayStation 3® and PC-compatible, F1-style wheel: the Ferrari F1 wheel (a T500 RS add-on) + the Thrustmaster T500 RS wheel + the OpenWheeler racing seat. This amazing bundle is offered at only £720.00 (incl. 20% VAT) and will save you £40.00. Alternatively, if purchased separately via OpenWheeler.co.uk, the three items would cost you £760.00.

Thrustmaster's Ferrari F1 wheel is a life-sized replica of the wheel inside the Ferrari 150° Italia F1 racing car. Switching from the default T500 RS wheel to the F1 Ferrari wheel and vice versa is easy, because the two wheels are fully compatible with each other.

 
 

The OpenWheeler Seat
with the Ferrari F1 Wheel (a T500 RS Add-On)

If you are a happy owner of the Thrustmaster T500 RS steering wheel (a PlayStation 3® gaming wheel, which is PC-compatible as well) and would like to enter the world of Formula 1 using your PlayStation 3® console or PC, consider the following bundle: the Ferrari F1 add-on wheel + the OpenWheeler racing seat. The bundle's price is £370.00 (incl. 20% VAT) and you will save £10.00. If purchased separately via OpenWheeler.co.uk, the two items would cost you £380.00.

The Ferrari F1 add-on wheel offers Formula 1-style switches, buttons and speed shifters. You can change gears using two push-and-pull paddles. There are also two 8-way, pressure-sensitive D-pads and three 3-position metal switches.

The OpenWheeler Seat with the Ferrari F1 Wheel (a T500 RS Add-On)
£380.00
£370.00
 
 
The OpenWheeler Seat's Price

The OpenWheeler Seat's Price

£225.00 (excl. VAT) (outside the UK/EU)
£270.00 (incl. 20% VAT) (inside the UK/EU)

Free UK Shipping
Free next-business-day shipping on all UK orders.
European and International shipping rates start at £60.00 (depending on the destination).


Buy Now

 
 
 

Latest Thrustmaster Models for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One Now in Stock.
Please contact us for up to date pricing and delivery times.